Acceptance of Terms
General Registration Requirements
- In consideration of your use of our platforms, you represent that you are of legal age (18 years and above) to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registering on our Website to avail the Services.
- maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website at any time. RSN will not be liable for any act or omission arising from the inaccurate information provided by You to Us.
- You may access our website as available:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of RSN.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on our website as a subscriber. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any subscription/service updates. If we do so, you will be provided the option to “opt-out” of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. If you are registered with the DND National registry you may not receive any promotional messages from us.
Subscriber Account, Password and Security
- If you register on RSN, you will be required to choose a password and user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify RSN of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session;
- never use any other Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from RSN.
- RSN will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
- RSN reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the Services or use of its RSN website to avail Services.
- Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by RSN.
- In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. RSN reserves the full discretion to suspend a user’s account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- We may record your telephone calls to our 24/7 Helpline number.
Termination or Suspension
- You agree that RSN may at any time terminate your access to Website or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- RSN shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of services done by You.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that RSN may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of RSN, its subscribers and the public; or
You understand that our Website RSN may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by RSN and/or content providers who provide content to RSN. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded in our platforms.
RSN and Third Parties
Compliance with Applicable Law
- You agree that You shall not use the RSN Website in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation RSN Content:
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- harm minors in any way,
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of RSN’s computer systems or site or RSN’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Usage of Service
- If the service required by you necessitates the entry of service providers into your premises, You must ensure the active supervision of the service providers. RSN will be unable to provide services in the absence of any supervisors appointed by You at the service address.
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding the services rendered, you may revert to us within the time specified for the category of services availed. Depending on the category of service availed, RSN will provide You with the appropriate recourse to address your concerns.
- All invoices and payments due to RSN must be cleared immediately upon completion of the task or on the submission of the invoice, whichever is earlier.
- You are requested not to solicit the services of the service provider. RSN will not be responsible for any acts, ommissions, service quality of the service provider if You have engaged the services of such service provider without reference to RSN.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The RSN Website is owned by RSN. RSN is the sole owner Website and all software created to provide You with the Services. RSN provides You use and access the Website on Your mobile telephone devices for the limited purpose of using the Services. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on the Website, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other content (“Content”) are the exclusive and sole property of RSN. You may not copy, reproduce or use such Content without due attribution of ownership to RSN. All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to RSN. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All Content is the exclusive copyright of RSN or its licensors, except the Third Party Content and link to third party website. Systematic retrieval of RSN Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from RSN is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by RSN in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- All the services & Courses on our Website RSN, (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through our Website RSN are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing, RSN does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on the Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- That the services will meet the customer’s requirements.
- RSN will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with its. RSN does not warrant that this website; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to you through its Website; the servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- RSN shall not be liable for any conduct or behaviour or actions of service providers. However, RSN encourages you to notify us of any complaints that you may have against the service provider who has provided You with services on behalf of RSN.
- You agree and acknowledge that the use of the Services offered by RSN is at Your sole risk and that RSN disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In the event any spare parts/materials are required to complete a task, you will need to provide such spare parts/materials. You may request RSN’s Service Providers to assist you with the same. Please note, in all such circumstances, RSN is not responsible for nor does RSN make any warranties as to the quality or fitness of the spare parts or materials. All issues and concerns with the quality of the spare parts / materials should be with the manufacture or seller.
- RSN will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL HOUSEJOY OR ITS AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY HOUSEJOY FROM YOU FOR THE PAID SERVICES LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RSN, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from:
- your use of and access to our Platforms;
- your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.